3/22/2018: Due to cancellations we have 2 seats open.
Click here to reserve your seat.
or you can try these alternatives:
with CeaseFirePA – to register, click here or call 215-923-3151
with Shir Ami Synagogue – call 215-968-3400
For our bus riders:
Details are subject to change and will be updated here. Check back before you go!
Update Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- The Washington Post reports that the March for Our Lives cannot be held on the Mall due to a previous application. However, the March will still be held. Read full article here.
- March for our Lives reports “The march will take place on Saturday, March 24 on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, D.C. between 3rd street and 12th street NW. The March will begin at 12:00pm (noon). “
- Sign up for the DC event and get text messages from the march organizers here.
- Get your DC Metro Map here. (right click, save image)
- Walking map from bus to and from March. updated 3/13! (right click, save image)
- Metro Map from bus to and from March. updated 3/6! (right click, save image)
- Buy your Metro Smart Card online here. updated 3/6!
- Parking at Macy’s Lower Lot. updated 3/13! (right click, save image)
- Official DC March FB page. new 3/6!
- We have reserved two 56 passenger buses from Stout’s Transportation Services. These buses have restrooms, wifi, and outlets on board.
- They will pick up passengers the morning of Saturday, March 24th at the Macy’s parking lot in Oxford Valley Mall.
- People need to arrive at Oxford Valley Mall by 6:45 am.
We plan to leave DC around 3:00 pm so we can return to Oxford Valley Mall by 7:00 pm. updated 03/19/2018!
- The buses will travel to Washington DC and park at RFK Stadium (2400 E Capitol St SE) where passengers can then take a metro or walk to the march. As far as we know, all buses are being routed to this spot. It is best to plan on walking, if you can, as the Metro will probably be experiencing long lines, delays, etc. However, you can by a Metro card just in case. Buy ASAP as you buy it online but then they mail it to you and it could take up to 5 days or longer to arrive.
- Booked seating is nonrefundable. Bottled water and snacks will be provided on the bus.
- Anyone under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- As there will probably be long lines everywhere, we suggest packing lunch food and drinks for the day. new note 3/7